Notifications
Clear all

enternal error  

Konst2018
(@konst2018)

please contact manufacturer main. cpp:327 hardware::devoboard_version

this happened after cleaning the extruder, earlier I installed a new version of the software

Posted : 12/03/2020 6:08 am
louis
(@louis)
Member Admin

Hello @Konst2018 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us; I am sorry to see that you got this error message.

Our service team has already contacted you by email, but please allow me to give a public answer, so it can help other customers.

My colleagues are currently working on a new firmware update which will fix this error permanently.
For now, I can present to you a temporary fix:

- Please install the firmware update v1.2.3
- On your Filament Maker, go to Main menu / Material presets ? [scroll down] and create your own custom set of parameters. You just need to create a new material with random settings.
- Once you have created a new material and saved, you can install the latest firmware (v.1.3.0) again.
 This should solve the problem.

All the information and downloads can be found here;
https://support.3devo.com/firmware-updates/

Please let me know if this works.
If not, I will share with you another fix, in private.

Have a nice day !

This post was modified 2 months ago by louis

Best regards,
Louis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 9:33 am
Konst2018
(@konst2018)

Hello Louis thanks for the help. I installed version 1.2.3. the error cleared. I created new material and saved. As soon as I then installed version 1.3.0, the error returned. Therefore, I will work with version 1.2.3 for now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 6:30 pm
louis
(@louis)
Member Admin

Hello @Konst2018 ,

Thank you very much for keeping me informed.

I am very sorry that the technique did not fix the 1.3.0 problem. 
Please rest assured that a new firmware update is currently being worked on by our team, and it is a high priority.

Meanwhile, we will send you a custom firmware update (in private, via email), which was just specifically designed in response to your problem.

Again, if you have any additional question, please let me know.

Wishing you a nice day

Best regards,
Louis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2020 8:23 am