Notifications
Clear all

Control via DevoVision Interface  

sweenzorrr
(@sweenzorrr)

Would be nice to have control over the filament maker via computer interface in the DevoVision app. There's a lot of rotary knob action involved when dialing in a new material. It would be a lot faster to control those settings on the computer GUI.

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 10:14 pm
timo liked
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

Hello,

Thank you very much for your input! Actually, we are working very hard on this at the moment 😊.

We completely agree that it would be easier to control the machine via a computer GUI indeed.

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 7:29 am
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

@sweenzorrr we are expecting to have a bèta version ready later this year, would you be interested to be one of our bèta testers?

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 8:17 am
sweenzorrr
(@sweenzorrr)

@timo Yes, I would certainly be interested in beta testing this feature, keep me posted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2020 10:48 pm
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

That's great! We will keep you updated then. 

side note for other viewers: If you are also interested in trying the Bèta version in the future just let me know.

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 10:40 am
DerDa
(@derda)

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 9:01 am
josdan
(@josdan)

@timo Buenosd días: 

Nos gustaría probar esa nueva versión.

Un saludo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2020 12:20 pm
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

Noted, thank you  😊 

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 9:27 am
Unwast3D
(@unwast3d)

Hello,

I'm also interested in participating in the beta testing of the new version of DevoVision !

What functionalities are you planning to add ?

Simon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 10:38 am
louis
(@louis)
Member Admin

Hello Simon ( @unwast3d ) !

I am glad to see your enthusiasm 😉 Sure, I am adding you to the list of testers.

Of course it is all being developped at the moment, but here is what I can tell you about the new functionalities :
You will be able to fill in a questionnaire about your project (additives, recycling, any plastic you want, blending several plastics together,....), and the App will help you achieve that from A to Z, thanks to tailored content (warnings, tips, guides,.... all in a logical sequence of clear steps).

This is the feature I am personally really excited about.

More info soon

Best regards,
Louis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2020 2:53 pm