Notifications
Clear all

2nd hand 3Devo filament maker wanted  

annamy82
(@annamy82)

Hi all, I'm linked in with the 3D printing community in Brighton, UK and we've been making a lot of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for the hospital staff in need. We are quickly running out of filament (from all online suppliers) so I'm looking to buy a filament maker to recycle PET so we can keep production going here a bit longer. Due to some financial constraints, I'm reaching out to the community here to ask if there is anyone hoping to sell a filament maker (I'm also looking for a shredder but might be able to afford a new one) that can ship to the UK? Very grateful for any replies! All the best and take care, Anna

Posted : 02/04/2020 4:19 pm
Topic Tags
EllisMarshall
(@ellismarshall)

Hi,

We are based in Yorkshire, a bit far from Brighton but if you're desperate I'd be happy to look into shredding and extruding material for you. We have the 3DEVO shredder and extruder, but it's working overtime producing more material for face guards.

Hope someone can help

Ellis 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 4:27 pm
annamy82
(@annamy82)

@ellismarshall Thanks for your reply Ellis! That's a kind offer. I'll keep searching for now. All the best and good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 5:02 pm