Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] mixer motor driver fault

Arnaud
(@arnaud)

i have error "mixer motor driver fault" The hooper is rotating. How to block the hooper?

1606303085-IMG_20201125_104714.jpg
Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2020 11:18 am
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

Hello @arnaud,

Did you make sure to tighten the hopper properly? Don't be afraid to screw it in very tight. This should keep the hopper from rotating along.

Can you please let me know if this works? If not please attach a picture of the connection between the machine and the hopper.

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2020 12:19 pm
Arnaud
(@arnaud)

hellom

Thanks for answer. Material which I was drying blocked the hooper. Because that's  why it began to turn. Problem solved

This post was modified 11 months ago by Arnaud
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2020 10:25 am
timo
 timo
(@timo)
Member Admin

@arnaud,

Thanks for letting me know! Glad to hear it works again :)

Best regards,

Timo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2020 12:25 pm
unibw
(@unibw)

Guten Tag,

ich habe ein ähnliches Problem wie @Arnaud. Auf dem Display des Trockners wird mir der selbe Fehler angezeigt "Mixer motor driver fault". Der Hopper ist aber fest und dreht sich nicht mit. Woran kann das liegen und was kann ich tun?

vielen Dank im Voraus

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2021 12:45 pm
Lucas
(@lucas)
Member Admin

Hello @unibw,

Thank you for reaching out on the forum. If I am correct you have also reached out on the email. Your question is forwarded to our mechanical service and they should contact you directly by email.

It would be great if you could let me know if I am correct about the email so your question does not go unnoticed.  

Kind regards,

Lucas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2021 12:24 pm
Share: